Monday 23 July 2012

Question Least Expected......

Sometimes I wonder why I was so surprised when the interviewer asked me question which was not expected or rather least expected .But friends as you all know in life nothings comes with a warning. The question that made me think for a second and to which i replied "I have no Idea."To which they replied common you should know it ,try it..Then i took a while and replied Sir its 3'X5''.They said no..Then one of them said even a labor can answer that .See how they spoke and tried to ......But instead of my confidence low  ,I told them Sir I know the weight of it..But they didn't heard or may have ignored it....Then they asked whats the standard size of a wall...?I said i have no Idea..Then they started  talking among themselves which seemed to me as they were  not interested in asking more ...Then again I said i know its weight..To which they said OK tell that only..

So after all there discussion they moved to next question which was "what is Balrampur famous for?" as it was related to place where my fathers works.I said its famous for its temples ,in between they said what about Sugar Mills, to which i replied yes its one of Asia's biggest mill.Then the next question which was asked was "From where we get the best quality sugar?"I guess you are not getting bored reading this most unusual form of interview....Again i replied the same....and by this time you must have learned that would have been my reply...Instead of asking another question they started discussing  among themselves...and the answer came from them its .Muzaffarnagar...

After all this i know you all must me wandering what the first question was ..So friends the question was"What is the standard size of a Brick"




LEAVE COMMENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment