Saturday 12 November 2011

Is This all that we need?

It took around 5 minutes for me to decide what should the title should be...Believe me but I thought let keep it simple and precise...Now after deciding the title i thought what reader must be thinking while reading this direction less title with no "End" attached to this line.But this directional less "Tag Line" is the "line of the hour" >every single Indian...
      Friends I know u all those reading this must be thinking that I am talking of deep rooted disease in our society "Corruption" or some may be thinking   of the Anticorruption movement led by our modern "Gandhi."..    There will be those who must be thinking of Government  "failed" efforts in  reducing Inflation but my dear friends Its not all that I am writing for ..In India we had  nearly thousands of people died till  now because of terrorism and still we have our most respected person of India , holding the most honorary position claiming our neighbors most respected person "A Man of Peace"My friends this is what our I was talking about ...I guess its sufficient enough to express the willingness of our Most respectable person..Now atlast its upto all of you to decide whether its good or bad for us....Thanks for reading....


 





                             

No comments:

Post a Comment